Текущее время: 25 авг 2019, 03:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 976 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Патрик Чан
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2018, 18:36 

Патрик Чан, прощальный взгляд *...*

https://bevsmithwrites.wordpress.com/20 ... ssion=true

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2018, 20:36 

Patrick Chan after his final skate

“The way I have been training and the way I went into this competition, I didn’t really want to be emotional to be honest,” Chan said after his skate. “This is the best Olympic experience out of the three, because I was in control. I was not dying out of breath. I had no fear.”

“I kind of ended on my terms. I am in the best shape I have ever been in my career. I’m the most technically strong I have been. I am the happiest I have ever been in my skating career,” Chan said. “I think that is really a positive thing, that many skaters end their career without really being happy in their heart and knowing that they gave it their all and they’re good people.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/4031837/patrick-chan-final-winter-olympics/

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2018, 21:01 
Министр-Администратор

*sorry* ))((

Цитата:
...Chan, thanks to Colson, is a throwback to a different world. And he may be the best that ever was.

*...*

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 фев 2018, 15:32 

отрывки из вью канадскому ТВ после ПП

“I’m so proud that I was able to stick in it this long. I’m happy that I can leave these Games with a gold medal in the team event. Now I’m looking for gold medals in other things in my life.“Skating is an interesting world. My girlfriend, we talked about it after the pairs free program. You see the skaters, including Eric (Radford), my teammate, who won the bronze medal (in pairs) — you can’t help but ask yourself, if aliens came and saw what we do, what would they think? We’re on the ice and we wear these costumes and we’re asking for praise. It’s a very funny concept.”

“I loved it. It’s given me so many opportunities. It set my life up. I feel so proud to be a skater. It taught me how to be emotional with myself, more mature, more understanding with my thoughts.

“I just look forward to not having to expose myself out on the ice in front of judges. And shake it.”

“I felt light. I just had a little skip in my step. Had a great sleep. Woke up early but had the motivation and came on the ice, felt confident. I wanted to be here. There was a sense of excitement. Maybe that was knowing that this is it. I’ve worked really hard to get to this point and I survived.

“I kind of made a decision as I stepped on the ice and stepped away from the boards and took my spot. I took a breath: This is for me.”

“You have so many eyes on you and TV and everything, so much exposure. To be able to be — you know what? I’m going to silence all of that. This is for me and I’m going to enjoy every second of it. I deserve to be here. I worked hard to earn this four minutes and 40 seconds of skate time.”

“The transition from the skaters that I grew up with — Jeffrey Buttle, Stephane Lambiel, Johnny Weir, Evan Lysacek, all those guys — I was the bridge from those skaters to these skaters now. I hope that people will one day look back at my skating and what I brought to the table. Remember when Patrick skated?

“That would be a cool legacy to leave behind.”

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olympics/2018/02/16/canadas-patrick-chan-ends-olympic-career-with-ninth-place-at-pyeongchang-games.html

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 фев 2018, 21:19 

Патрик принял участие в конференции вопрос-ответ на фейсе

Цитата:
Facebook Q&A
Patrick answered questions from fans on Facebook.
Jacqueline: How are you?

Patrick: Very good, thank you.

When asked about whether the points system will go back to rewarding clean skates:

Patrick: Absolutely, I think because we’re having the conversation already, it’s going to happen. Unfortunately, skating moves very slowly and it takes time to morph and change and I think it will take a few years for people to get over the technical bubble. And it’s exciting, we love seeing these guys push the limits of quads and how many they can do in one program but, I can tell you from experience that even being having a love of just skating and not necessarily jumping…
When I started to focus more on the jumps and doing more quads, my quality of program and choreography definitely went down, so I just hope for the sake of the skaters, that they’ll one day be able to experience what skating with full power and freedom will feel like, because there is a sense of freedom with jumping, but there’s nothing quite like gliding on ice, going a million miles an hour.

When asked what Canadians can do to help amateur figure skaters:

Patrick: I think we have a really good system now since 2010 in Vancouver we’ve really paid attention to growth in amateur sports. We just have so much more attention now and exposure with how accessible everything is. If anything, I would say that, I hope that we can… I mean, I would like to do my share of the work and give back and share my experience as an amateur athlete.
I wish, looking back at my career now, I wish I had learned more about the mental toughness and having a conversation with yourself and knowing how to compete on the day that counts. I come from a sport that’s a very young sport, so I grew up skating without, being very mindless, and just going with pure feel and letting my body do it, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that it’s important to be mindful when you’re skating, and it’d be a shame to skate on the world stage and not have the mindfulness to enjoy it and really take it all in, instead of just letting it go right by you.

Patrick: It’s hard to pinpoint what you’re thinking in those moments. I was very relieved, I think, and proud of the fact that I… I just remember how it felt. I felt good. My last experiences in Vancouver and in Sochi, I kind of ended and immediately started criticizing myself and looking at the mistake I had made, and what I didn’t do instead of looking at what I had achieved at that point.

The minute I took my starting position, before I even got to the end, I was already feeling so good about myself, I felt like I wanted to be there, I wanted to enjoy every second of that program because I deserved those minutes that I earned to be here, so I took full advantage of it and I just wanted to end the program and think to myself that I really make the best of every second of this moment, and I feel like I did.

I feel like I’ve been in the best shape of my career, and that’s me saying that when I’m 27. I would have thought Sochi was probably the best; I was the best athlete at that point. But little did I know, I would be even better. I went in feeling confident, I didn’t have fear of losing steam at the end of the program. I was just present the whole time, and that’s an experience.

(Holds up gold medal) Yes, it’s great to win this, but being on that ice and commanding the moment is really I think the highlight of my experience.

Jacqueline: That’s awesome. So Pyeongchang was a different experience, and majorly diffrent from Sochi and Vancouver?

Patrick: Yes, very different. Vancouver, I was just young and brash and wanted a gold medal because it was a home game, and totally let the experience go right by me. Sochi, again, in some way I let it go right by me because my mind was just so set on winning gold and proving to everyone I’m the best in the world, and only a medal can prove that.

But unfortunately, that made it so that my experience, I just forgot how to skate, I forgot how to enjoy myself, I forgot to just do the sport because of the love of it, and I didn’t want to let that happen this time, this third time around, because it’s not going to happen again, and I wanted to make the best of it.

Jacqueline: Did you always appreciate that? Or did it take you maybe closer to the Pyeongchang games to kind of…

Patrick: Yeah, it took me this year. (laughs) Yeah, the summer, like the summer of 2017 to realize like… or start having that conversation that it’s great to win gold, like it’s our dream, and it’s… I dream to be on Olympic podium, standing on the top, by myself. That’s, I thought about that but on the other hand, it’s okay to not be at the top all the time.

There’s… I’m 27, I have a lot to look forward to, and I have a gold medal in some way or another, it’s funny how the world goes that way. I didn’t get exactly what I wanted but I got it in some way and I think there’s a lot more to learn from that. I’m so proud of walking away, having grown up, and being a different athlete, a different person, a better person, I think and… yeah, I look forward to the rest.

About Nathan:

Patrick: It’s his first games, that’s amazing.

Jacqueline: Was there anyone who stood out for you particularly?

Patrick: Unfortunately, I didn’t see the last flight of men because I was doing media. Being third to skate, I tried to peek every couple seconds on the TV, but I knew it was a hard fought battle. Everybody laid it down, and I’m so glad I was able to hang on and be a part of this wonderful group of men that have pushed the envelope beyond that I ever could imagine.

And I’m so proud of Yuzu and proud of Javi, especially – a friend who has gone through the struggles, and he had to battle his way here, and he did that and I’m proud to call him a friend and I’m proud that he can now have an Olympic medal around his neck, because it’s quite a feeling.

Jacqueline: If you could pass on the theoretical torch to someone, who would you say, and why?

Patrick: As a skater, specifically?

Jacqueline: As a skater, thank you.

Patrick: Wow. I think Nathan Chen from the US, I think he has… when I watch him, I spent some time training with him the past summer and he… talk about a kid who is talented. The drive he has and the determination and he actually is enjoyable watch. I like seeing he has beautiful lines. I think he comes from a gymnastics background so he chose those qualities. All I can say is that he’s only 18 and he’s already been pushed so far up into the limelight in the US and it’s pretty ferocious.

I just hope that he… I have a soft spot for him because I know that this is a crucial time. He needs to remember again not to lose sight of why he’s doing this when there’s so many people controlling what you’re doing, you easily lose track and you sometimes feel the pressure of having to do it for others, as opposed to himself. But he looks like he has a blast. He loves doing those quads, he loves learning new things, so I hope he doesn’t forget that.

Jacqueline: How was it winning the team gold, and did you feed off the success your teammates had like Meagan and Eric?

Patrick: Yeah, team gold was honestly the best start to these games. We’ve grown up together before we were close to being on the national team or an Olympic team. We were growing up as junior skaters – Tessa, Scott, Meagan, Eric – we’ve been the oldest friends and the longest national team members I think in Skate Canada history. So for us to be standing on that podium together is quite a moment. Meagan and Eric kicked it off in such a great way and it’s so cool to just stand up there with your best friends and have these cool medals around your neck, and just hugging each other constantly – shaking, grabbing each other and just experiencing the moment all together.

Jacqueline asks if he is staying around to watch some other events.

Patrick: Great question. I am planning to go see curling, hockey, I want to get up to the mountain and see big air, see slalom, snowboarding… I don’t get to go up to the mountain very often, being in a coastal sport. I want to see the mass start, because that’s a new discipline that they added in these games… I’m looking forward to it, to cheering my Canadian teammates and my friends. I’ve gotten a lot more friends now, being my third time here. A lot of familiar faces.

Jacqueline: What’s the Canada House like?

Patrick: It’s awesome. It’s way bigger than it’s ever been – it’s the largest Canada House we’ve had. It’s open to public, so we have our rivals coming in and cheering us along as well and what an experience to have a place to feel like you’re at home and a place to just meet. Every time I want to meet up with my family, we say okay, where do we meet? Instead of saying ‘oh, this corner? No, let’s meet at the Canada House’, that’s a good meeting spot, and then we go from there.

There is a lot of plaid, a lot of wood.

Jacqueline: So we have a question from Leslie as well. Can’t wait to see you in London for Stars On Ice. But she also wants to know would you consider coaching?

Patrick: Absolutely. It’s an intimidating idea, because I’ve always been on one side of that, and on the receiving end. I’ve never been the one to teach people, so it’s going to be an experience. I’m going to get my certification first and foremost, and then I hope to start a skating school in Vancouver maybe not immediately – it’s going to take a couple of years, I’m sure. That sort of thing takes time. But BC is a beautiful place. I’ve learned to love it. I’ve learned to appreciate it, so I want the younger generation to not only have a great place to train, but a place that inspires them outside of the skating rink.

Jacqueline: Awesome. So much to look forward to, Patrick, and we also have something that you wrote to yourself.

Patrick: Omigosh. I’m scared to read this.

Okay. Accept what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.

And that is true. That is really true.

http://pcskatingfan.com/2018/02/patrick-chan-olympics-part4-0218-2/

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 фев 2018, 22:16 
Министр-Администратор

Цитата:
it is wonderful to see him wearing and talking about his new Olympic gold medal.

Про своё отношение к командной медали я уже говорила, но я рада, что он рад. *mock*

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 10:56 

https://twitter.com/wereoldmen/status/965082147223519233

Number one Olympic tip when you have a medal… leave it in your trusty Air Canada sock. О)__(О

береги его, дорогой. она у тебя единственная *...*

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 11:24 
Министр-Администратор

- Мам, а где мои старые носки?
- Да я их выкинула!

:-P

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 12:01 

https://twitter.com/abbygriffiin/status/966147675946143745

Боже, он даже на пьедестале упал Б!Б!! О)__(О

Пятачок писал(а):
- Мам, а где мои старые носки?
- Да я их выкинула!

:-P

- что ж ты наделала? ну что ты наделала? мама... теперь придется новые коньки покупать, костюмы заказывать, тренера искать, правила изучать *wack* *mock*
- ой что теперь будет ?!

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 12:04 
Министр-Администратор

suzzie писал(а):
Боже, он даже на пьедестале упал Б!Б!! О)__(О

слабое звено :-P

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 14:44 

Пятачок писал(а):
слабое звено

Дык, фиалка. Трепетная :-P
А носки...- это практически наш человек, самое ценное держать ближе к телу. Кошелек и паспорт в трусах, золотую медаль в носках *he-he*
P.S.
| +
Заметно, что Патрикей по поводу Нафани тоже не повелся на "балетное прошлое", зато сразу вспомнил, что у того опыт спортивной гимнастики. Я вроде про Бояна тоже такое слышала, что он занимался гимнастикой. Может, в этом и секрет старших квадов с нормальной техникой, а не как у Шомы, они смогли перенести методики из других видов спорта?

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 18:35 
Министр-Администратор

Santia писал(а):
А носки...- это практически наш человек, самое ценное держать ближе к телу. Кошелек и паспорт в трусах, золотую медаль в носках *he-he*

О)__(О

Santia писал(а):
Заметно, что Патрикей по поводу Нафани тоже не повелся на "балетное прошлое", зато сразу вспомнил, что у того опыт спортивной гимнастики. Я вроде про Бояна тоже такое слышала, что он занимался гимнастикой. Может, в этом и секрет старших квадов с нормальной техникой, а не как у Шомы, они смогли перенести методики из других видов спорта?

я вот даже не знаю, что тут причина, а что следствие. *scr* Возможно, просто прыгучий и хорошо координированный человек начинает заниматься гимнастикой, развивает врожденные способности, а потом переходит из зала на лёд? (Про Нафаню, кстати, я не не знала. У Бояши, как выяснилось, ещё и родители были бегунами. Наследственные ноги. *mock* ) А у того же Сёмы таких способностей нет. (В квады двух юниоров я не верила, его и Петрова. Один так и не запрыгал, а другой научился гениально жульничать.) Можно было бы предположить, что бедного Семочку просто не научили хорошей, правильной технике прыжка и поэтому теперь он вынужен читерствовать. (ИМХО когда у человека даже обратный винт с конкретной балалайкой, это характеризует его тренера не с лучшей стороны.) Но мы имеем и обратный пример. Мишин взял Туктика с безобразной техникой, но с высотой там проблем не было. Мне кажется, что кому дано, тот прыгает, плюс-минус (квалификация тренера, собственное желание пахать), но прыгает. А все остальные, либо уходят в танцы, либо ищут лазейки: малый вес, подворовывание на заходе и пр. Ты считаешь, что если бы была какая-то реально действенная методика, японцы бы её на своём вице-чемпионе не опробовали бы? *...*

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 20:04 

Пятачок писал(а):
Про Нафаню, кстати, я не не знала. У Бояши, как выяснилось, ещё и родители были бегунами. Наследственные ноги.

Да, и вроде бы еще наследственная выносливость. Хватает сил на 4 квада в "старомодной" технике.
Пятачок писал(а):
Один так и не запрыгал, а другой научился гениально жульничать.

Ой, вот знаешь, меня это здорово подбешивает, это жульничество. Вот у нас есть уникальный от природы прыгун Ханью, мы его с 15 лет наблюдаем и прекрасно помним, как еще в 18-19 он боролся с квадами, сколько времени прошло, прежде чем он начал их стабильно прыгать в программах. 4Р он пару лет отрабатывал, делал в шоу, решился включить в программу только в прошлом сезоне - и ошибался сначала, еще до травмы.
Смотрим Шому: "я работаю над 4Ф" - и через два месяца он его уже прыгает, и на плюсы. "Я работаю над 4Р" - и через два месяца уже на плюсы. Вот ведь гений прыжковой части, а? Куда там всем остальным бездарям.
Пятачок писал(а):
Ты считаешь, что если бы была какая-то реально действенная методика, японцы бы её на своём вице-чемпионе не опробовали бы?

Вполне возможно, что там как у вас, все "сами разберутся, как правильно тренировать". Вообще, я вот вспоминаю, что реально прыгучий черт (тм) у японцев - это только Ханью. Ода тоже классно прыгал, но мультиквадовость у него не особо получалось, у Такахаши и Козуки постоянно были проблемы с квадами, у Мачиды тоже, случился прорыв на сезон - и всё.
Или просто не привыкли обращаться к другим видам - там же не просто так перенести технику из одного вида на лед, масса вещей есть (вон Бин Яо сколько изучал физику, прежде чем доработал "китайские" подкруты и выбросы именно для льда).

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 20:10 

историю. Мистер и Миссис Чан как-то решили сыну письмо написать. но то ли забыли свои мейлы, толи мейл сына, или подумали что в спам попадет, уже никто и не помнит, но вот решили на бумажке написать, как в годы их юности, когда папа Чан уже жил в Канаде и представлял сына-хоккеиста, а мама Чан в Китае мечтала о сыне-гимнасте.
Мистер и Миссис Чан собирались в Корею на ОИ чтоб сына там поддержать. но и тут перестраховались. письмо с собой не взяли чтоб там ему отдать. а вдруг потеряется - подумал отец, а вдруг ни к тому попадет - сказала мать. долго не думая, отправили письмо в адрес канала СВС ул. Академика Королева, 12
а на конверте написали "открой меня после соревнований"

ну вот, после сорвенований сотрудники СВС письмо ему отдали и заставили перед камерами прочитать.

https://twitter.com/CBCOlympics/status/965535994110869504

видео из-за геозиции посмотреть не получится. но добрые люди выложили в интернет все что смогли разобрать сквозь дрожащий голос нашего героя.

Цитата:
Patrick: Omigosh, okay.

Dearest beloved son, congratulations. You have worked hard, persevered, and represented Canada at your third Olympic games. We are so proud of you, as always.

More important than Olympic medals and international victories, you have demonstrated your desire to learn and improve by dedicating countless hours to hone your craft. You have succeeded in instilling self-discipline and the will to excel. Throughout many challenging moments over the years, you have displayed calm and dignity, and always maintained a sense of humor.
You have grown up from a curious little boy to a kind and compassionate young man… (takes tissue) who cares about others and wants to make the world a better place. All this will will carry you in good stead in the next chapter of your life. Take a moment to kick back and enjoy the moment in life. There is much to celebrate.

I’ve never done this, I’ve never cried on camera, but holy crap… Yeah, I think my parents and I have had our challenges. I’ve had my challenges on the ice, and for them to be there when I’ve… to see me change, to see me be a young skater on the ice to leaving them and being on my own, and then coming back and being here at my third games and…

Yeah, I don’t know, it’s emotional because they’ve never… they say parents will always love you from Day 1 to the last, so thanks, Mom and Dad.

Вложение:
27881128_2464967613727609_629062797325500416_n.jpg
27881128_2464967613727609_629062797325500416_n.jpg [ 37 KiB | Просмотров: 56 ]

Santia писал(а):
Пятачок писал(а):
слабое звено

Дык, фиалка. Трепетная :-P

О)__(О

Изображение

Профиль Отправить email  

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 фев 2018, 22:20 
Министр-Администратор

Santia писал(а):
Ой, вот знаешь, меня это здорово подбешивает, это жульничество.

ну, вот, ты понимаешь меня, да? *шмыгает носом и сморкается в фирменный шарфик клуба хейтеров Уно*

Santia писал(а):
Смотрим Шому: "я работаю над 4Ф" - и через два месяца он его уже прыгает, и на плюсы. "Я работаю над 4Р" - и через два месяца уже на плюсы. Вот ведь гений прыжковой части, а? Куда там всем остальным бездарям.

не то слово! КАК он это делает?! Ловкость ног и никакого мошенничества. Б!Б!!
Я сама терпеть не могу все эти разговоры про "преры", но всему же есть предел, братцы!(с) *...*

Santia писал(а):
Вполне возможно, что там как у вас, все "сами разберутся, как правильно тренировать".

не исключено, канеш... *scr* Но я как-то была о японцах лучшего мнения. *mock*
В любом случае, я пока остаюсь при своём. Рождается талант, как Ханью, он и прыгает. Остальным не помогает даже прекрасное (а в случае Козуки - офигенное) скольжение в качестве базы. Огранить до бриллианта можно только алмаз. Ваш Кэп. *...*

suzzie писал(а):
Dearest beloved son, congratulations.

*меняет шарфик на фирменный фан-клуба Чана и сморкается уже в него*

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 976 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа