Текущее время: 23 сен 2019, 16:49

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 241 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Тур "Kings on Ice"
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 июн 2006, 14:13 
Министр-Администратор

http://p083.ezboard.com/fevgenyplushenk ... 61&stop=72

"The posters advertize the Edvin Marton concert to be held on September 1st in Budapest with the performance of Evgeni!!!"

Вложения:
9056054.jpeg
9056054.jpeg [ 62.21 KiB | Просмотров: 10959 ]
9056094.jpeg
9056094.jpeg [ 77.36 KiB | Просмотров: 10911 ]

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 14:54 
Министр-Администратор

http://p083.ezboard.com/fevgenyplushenk ... =875.topic

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 авг 2006, 19:58 
Министр-Администратор

я, конечно, не знаю, нужно ли это здесь кому-нибудь, но... вот тут продают билеты

http://www.eventim.hu/index.asp?page=ev ... t=4525#www

значит, всё в силе, шоу состоится... <__ *ЭМ*

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 авг 2006, 12:14 
Министр-Администратор

вобще-то здесь про Мартона (про Женю он говорит пару фраз), но может кому-то интересно...

http://www.budapestsun.com/full_story.a ... From=Style

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 14:15 
Министр-Администратор

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... ost1061940

Kings on Ice with Evgeni last night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I saw Evgeni last night! The grand opening of the new SYMA sports and exhibition center in Budapest took place all they long and in the afternoon there was a press conference where Evgeni and Edvin were invited. I went there with the hope to make an interview that I was promised by the press director but it did not work out this time, unfortunately. They arrived late and left right after the first question, well before the end of the press conference. The only question to Evgeni was asked by my colleague and is in our today’s paper. It was something like “Your Olympic year worked out perfectly this time; you won all competitions you participated in the season, got the Olympic title and had a new son on top. Would you like to repeat everything in four years time, in the Van Couver Olympics year?” The answer was: “Yes, everything exactly the same, except for that time I would like to have a daughter instead.” Evgeni looked tired, was unshaved and not too neat, like he had just got out of bed and did not look too enthusiastic to be there. I have made some photos that I will upload some time today or tomorrow.

The evening was a big success. It was in a rather small hall that accommodates 4 or 5 thousand people (some contradicting info found), but it was completely packed, even the highest rows were fully occupied. The ice was really-really small; I could not imagine how anyone would be able to perform in such a small place. But they managed. It was more like an Edvin Marton concert, with the five girls on stage that he calls his orchestra and a small dance group in the back. (I am not too crazy about his music in general, although, I appreciate the numbers he composed for Evgeni. I don’t like the way he promotes himself in such an aggressive manner, either. But anyway, this is just my opinion and there is no argument against success, I know, and he is popular.)

There is a Hungarian ice show group, EuroIce with Diana Poth being the biggest name in it and they did the core of the staking. It was nothing special, although having seen that crowd of skaters on that tiny ice was alone an attraction.

Evgeni skated two programs and, as an encore, a short improvisation to Paganini 5, a melody from Edvin’s new album. As a last number before the break he did Tosca. All his skating was scaled down jump wise and was more focused on the footwork in general that the audience really buys. From my seat I could not see his feet when he took off so I cannot tell the jumps but as far as I remember there was a double and a triple something at the beginning and no more combinations throughout the evening, only a few single triples. I was too excited to watch the elements carefully, so I really feel ashamed but I am not able to tell you if there were 3As or not. His footwork was energetic and outstanding as usual and the audience went crazy.

As the closing number of the second part he skated Godfather. He used it to the play with the audience, stopped at all three edges of the ice, looked deeply into their eyes and the whole crowd was hypnotized. With his charisma and his demand of ice he can do whatever he wants with the spectators even with a scaled down program. There were standing ovations, of course, after each appearance of him and I was surprised because in Hungary figure skating is not that popular. I did not expect even a full house. I felt sort of sorry for poor Edvin because it was so obvious which one of them was by far better received even though Edvin is our fellow countryman.

After the show Evgeni and Edvin signed their DVD and there was such a big crowd waiting that I have no idea how the poor guys could escape finally. I understand from some fans that they waited for Evgeni in front of his hotel and when he arrived together with Edvin they (4-5 girls) asked them to pose for a photo with them what they agreed to do, although they looked overly tired.

All and all, it was a memorable evening and I am really grateful to Edvin that he had talked Evgeni into it, considering that Evgeni accepted this invitation for the fraction of his normal fee. I hope their friendship will last forever.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 14:24 
Министр-Администратор

http://www.dunatv.hu/ далее в раздел Спорт, ну и там уже тыкать на видео
вообще оно вот здесь
http://wms1.hungary.com/dunatv/200609/2 ... _16010.asf но у меня сохранить не получилось :-( )
это выпуск новостей, кусочек репетиции и Женька что-то говорит (перевод заглушает)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 15:27 

Пятачок писал(а):
но у меня сохранить не получилось

Правой кнопкой у меня сохранилось
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/820399eca ... 10&lang=en

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 18:12 
Министр-Администратор

Aurum писал(а):
Правой кнопкой у меня сохранилось
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/820399eca ... 10&lang=en

увы, это не то :-( Это какой-то файл spot_16010.asx ...он малюсенький, меньше килобайта и всего лишь отсылает на сам видеофайл... :-(

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 18:28 

Но я сама скачала, проверила, работает.Хоть и подозрительно маленький, все полторы минуты показывает.
На fsvids эту ссылку дала, люди посмотрели, впечатления высказывали /\O/\
Windows media player открывает
Вот ещё один asf файл, новости Первого канала про Звезды на льду, тоже открывается WMP /\O/\
http://www.swoopshare.com/file/88c7ddd9 ... 7.asf.html
Прошу прощения, первый файл не asf а asx, но всё равно открывается :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 сен 2006, 23:41 
Министр-Администратор

Aurum писал(а):
Но я сама скачала, проверила, работает.Хоть и подозрительно маленький, все полторы минуты показывает.
На fsvids эту ссылку дала, люди посмотрели, впечатления высказывали
Windows media player открывает

в том-то всё и дело, что само видео грузится в какую-то временную папку Виндоуса и по команде этого махонького достаётся оттуда. :-( Ну, это, конечно ,лучше чем ничего, но... Я попыталась выцарапать сам файл с видео... не фига. Т.е. вот он, размером в 3,4 мега (с расширением dat) лежит и оттуда играется, а переместить его ни в какую другую папку не получается. Перестаёт открываться.... Я уж и расширение пробовала менять по разному... а результат один... :-(

Aurum писал(а):
Вот ещё один asf файл, новости Первого канала про Звезды на льду, тоже открывается WMP
http://www.swoopshare.com/file/88c7ddd9 ... 7.asf.html

это я уже днём в соответсвующий топик ставила :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2006, 00:14 

Значит, не судьба скачать. Будем смотреть, пока можно

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2006, 19:14 
Министр-Администратор

фотки на венгерском форуме

http://forum.sg.hu/listazas.php3?azonos ... 1152895809

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2006, 19:43 
Министр-Администратор

на форумере выложили два клипа

http://s1.quicksharing.com/v/3914178/20 ... osca_clip1

http://www.verzend.be/v/1235560/2006.9. ... osca_clip2

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2006, 10:24 

Пятачок
а тебя конвертера нету? он бы за тебя сам всё сделал, тока путь сохранения задай :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2006, 12:17 
Министр-Администратор

el_aka_iosch писал(а):
Пятачок
а тебя конвертера нету? он бы за тебя сам всё сделал, тока путь сохранения задай

думаю, что такого нет :-( У меня есть только конвертер из одного типа видео файлов в другой... А это какой-то непоятный dat /\O/\ Который то ли есть, то ли нет... Вот сегодня его уже нет, т.е. он опять начинает из инета грузится....

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 241 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа