Текущее время: 24 фев 2020, 16:46

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 371 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 20:10 

Спасибо, хоть *he-he* ит.сайту :) (На айсвижне-"тишина")

http://www.evgeniplushenko.it/index.php ... &Itemid=49

Изображение

PLUSHENKO IN LJUBLJANA: A STANDING OVATION

2.6.'08 - Ljubljana - Champions on Ice show

The last notes of “Sirtaki” glide into the screams of the audience crowding the ice palace in this evening of February 6th in Ljubljana: after having emphasized with their hands clapping during all the performance of Evgeni, a thunderous applause enthusiastically bursts....

And the Hala Tivoli overcrowds with its appraisal the great champion, who generously goes back to the ice rink and repeats the performance. A standing ovation hails its conclusion, while the ice is filled up with flowers and presents thrown by the audience.

Evgeni showed two performances: at first an intense “Soldiers” and then, of course, “Sirtaki”, a new show that he has been presenting in the last months. The opening of the show with a combination 3 toe/ 2 toe/2loop is a “prophecy” that makes his intention to come back to competitions absolutely real, as he will also sustain later in the evening. He easily realizes two double axels and a further triple toeloop. But what gets people involved with unbelievable intensity is Plushenko’s extraordinary interpretation; he lets loose in two overwhelming step sequences: you are astonished not only by the speed of his steps, the changes of direction and edge. Evgeni seems to “talk” with his audience, giving himself freely and gaining a total fondness.

The show, named “Love Story” because characterized by many performances on the “love theme” also accompanied with live music, is one of the stages of the 2008 “Champions on Ice-overseas” tour.

Apart from Evgeni Plushenko, the other champions’ performances have been highly appreciated: Viktor Petrenko, an elegant and involving interpreter, as usual, Oksana Kazakova and Artur Dmitriev, surprising with extremely difficult uplifts, Elena Grushina and Ruslan Goncarov in a marvelous interpretation of the Ave Maria of Schubert and a “wild” Caribbean medley, and lastly our brilliant, bubbly and applauded Italian champion, Valentina Marchei.

After the show, Plushenko stayed with huge availability, talking with the numerous fans waiting for him, taking photos and making autographs for everyone.

Evgeni also promised to Tiziana, a ten year old Italian girl who received for her birthday the tickets for assisting to the two shows (the one in Ljubljana and the one of February 7th in Sarajevo), to skate with him in the following afternoon, enlightening with joy the eyes of his little fan.

He then stayed with the site staff to comment the show and talk about his immediate projects.

He confirmed us to be very tired, but very satisfied: in the two training sessions made during the day he declared to have executed many triple axels and to have worked on the quadruple salchow, with excellent results. The injured knee is improving day by day and this allows him to practice easily with high intensity and completeness.

He told us: “I am not yet in my perfect shape, I can do better, but I practice very hard and I am sure I’ll find my physical condition soon. I’ll be back to the competitions in September, starting with minor contests in Russia before facing a more prestigious one, that of the Grand Prix”.

Evgeni explained to us a project to which he is very interested in and that is going to be realized in this period. At last, after 15 years, the ice rink of Volgograd, where he moved his first steps as a skater, a memory still in his mind, will be opened again. The rink will be titled with his name, and there will be many contests for the young skaters, a tournament named after his name, and he will be often there in the school for the prize-giving. His joy to see a dream that was always in his heart come true, is comprehensible.

But now it’s time to say goodbye, the bus is waiting for Evgeni to take him to Sarajevo. We leave after having taken some photos that you will surely appreciate, together with the ones taken during the show, in the gallery that will be published as soon as possible.

Our “goodbye” refers to next week, in Turin, where a lot of Italian fans will be waiting for him. To all of them, Evgeni sends a warm greeting and a big thanks for their love and support.

Lorella Miotello

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 20:18 

Цитата:
He confirmed us to be very tired, but very satisfied: in the two training sessions made during the day he declared to have executed many triple axels and to have worked on the quadruple salchow, with excellent results. The injured knee is improving day by day *tf* and this allows him to practice easily with high intensity and completeness

А что он про четверной сальхов говорит*scr*?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 21:01 

Пятачок писал(а):

У меня не качается. :-( Пятачок, можно вас попросить сделать rm-файл? **_**

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 21:03 

Пятачок писал(а):
это я про нашу "любимую" дорожку

Боже мой, ну какая же гадость эта ваша поганинская дорожка, мой эстетический вкус унижен и оскорблен ((_!_)) :-(^ ( В который раз...) Может я скрытая мазохистка? Хотя нет наверное, мазохист бы глаза от экрана не отвел, глядел бы до конца на это дерготню.

Mы прокляты богами....(C)

I-O I-O I-O

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 21:52 
Министр-Администратор

Анаис писал(а):
Спасибо, хоть ит.сайту (На айсвижне-"тишина")

на фига он Айсу, если эти шоу не под их "юрисдикцией" ? *he-he*

Какие мы худенькие в этом цвете и в этом ракурсе... **_** Почти как в былые времена.... Надеюсь, обошлось без Фотошопа? :-P

Анаис писал(а):
А что он про четверной сальхов говорит?

сказал, что поработал над ним на тренировках в этот день (вкупе с тройными акселями), с великолепными результатами. Хм.... *scr* Ну-ну...

- А вот Жубер говорит, что прыгает каскад 4-4.
- Так и вы говорите!
*mock*

Цитата:
but I practice very hard

в перерывах между шоу? :-P

Цитата:
The injured knee is improving day by day

ну это по любому прекрасно. *M* Вне зависимости от камбэка or not камбэка.

Ola писал(а):
У меня не качается. Пятачок, можно вас попросить сделать rm-файл?

к сожалению у меня конвертер этот файл не берёт... :-( Не знаю, чего ему не хватает для счастья...
Изображение

Надо спросить Анаис каким она перегоняет ;-)

yahalom писал(а):
Боже мой, ну какая же гадость эта ваша поганинская дорожка, мой эстетический вкус унижен и оскорблен

а я вот теперь каждый раз как вижу эту "цыганочку" в Сиртаки, так понимаю ,что поганинская дорожка ещё не самый низ. :-( Можно ниже. Превзошёл себя Женечка. ((_!_)) Меня просто коробит, хочется закрыть глаза и не видеть. :-(^ ...Как с Бомбой. В 15-18 лет - очаровательное дураковаляние. В 25 - пошлятина.... 8-(O Господи, настанет ли такой момент, когда мне ничто в Женькиных программах не будет резать глаз? Или мы это уже проехали и такого больше не будет? *...*

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 22:45 

Откуда: Please winter, comes to me (i hate autum with 24º :((( )
There is no choreography but at least he tries it.
He is thinner and has good attitude *V* *V* *M* *M*
Though some steps produces me desire of... :-(^ :-(^ :-(^ :-(^ :-(^

Пятачок писал(а):

- А вот Жубер говорит, что прыгает каскад 4-4.
- Так и вы говорите!
*mock*

Where it is the cascade 4-4 of joubert? *ah*
It does not matter, really if Joubert is in form, I do not doubt that he do it but I believe that only in trainings, as the quad flit and lutz

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2008, 23:14 

Пятачок писала

Цитата:
сказал, что поработал над ним на тренировках в этот день (вкупе с тройными акселями), с великолепными результатами.

8-O А я думала не так поняла. :)

Пятачок писал(а):
к сожалению у меня конвертер этот файл не берёт...

Пятачок,хотела спросить,а ты каким конвертёром пользуешься? Можно его где-нибудь скачать бесплатно? *shy*
А то мой ,конвертирует не во всё :) ,что мне надо :-( У меня какая-то неполная версия Аny Video Converter 2.0.3
Изображение
Ola писал(а):

У меня не качается.

(Я там одного Женьку *he-he* "конвертировала" в mpg.(cм. выше),остальное уже удалила :-( )

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 фев 2008, 01:11 

Хоть какие-то положительные эмоции - люблю, когда у Плюща хорошее настроение :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 фев 2008, 15:25 
Министр-Администратор

calica писал(а):
Where it is the cascade 4-4 of joubert?

I'm afraid nowhere... Yet... *he-he* I just remembered an old joke:
A man complains to a doctor:
- I can make love just once in a week...
- How old are you?
- 72. But my neighbour says he can two times every night... but he's older!
- Tell the same! ;-)

Not that I don't believe Plush or have something against quad Salhow... simply... You can say everything... **_**

Анаис писал(а):
Пятачок,хотела спросить,а ты каким конвертёром пользуешься? Можно его где-нибудь скачать бесплатно?
А то мой ,конвертирует не во всё ,что мне надо У меня какая-то неполная версия Аny Video Converter 2.0.3

у меня их аж три *he-he* WinAvi Video Converter - он маленький ,могу хоть на ящик скинуть. Потом большой Canopus Procoder - в принципе тоже могу зазиповать с диска и залить допустим на наш сайт. Но он не у всех идёт, иногда мощности не хватает. И Media Converter SA Edition - единственный который понимает flv (правда, не все, как недавно выяснилось :-( ). Я из него перегоняю в avi а там уж через другие, куда надо. Потому что , допустим Канопус wmv делает очень плохого качества (т.е. там у каждого свои плюсы и минусы).

Verona писал(а):
Хоть какие-то положительные эмоции - люблю, когда у Плюща хорошее настроение

а я ещё люблю когда Плющ на своём месте - на льду. *he-he* Даже если меня не слишком впечатляет то, что он там делает. *mock* ибА на тусовках да во всяких "Властелинах дыры" ишшо хужей.... 8-(O

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2008, 23:54 
Министр-Администратор

любительская съёмка последних шоу:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKKSYkB-03k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QdkwajMlFk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pjY5RKG-uc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGua041tp8

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 фев 2008, 02:15 

Женич ведь получше прыгает, да? Я надеюсь, что мне не показалось *M* Красная рубашка мне не нравится! *stop* Категорически!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 фев 2008, 10:00 

Фотки с последних шоу :)
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/photo ... 9CE8!3295/
( *secr* по-моему,это фото нашей новой форумчанки)
*ah* *gil*
Изображение
*ah*
Изображение
*ah*
Изображение

там ещё есть:)

Спасибо автору фоток *TH* *ф* *ang*

Заголовок сообщения: Ask before taking the photos???
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 фев 2008, 11:23 

Please...
Can you take off the pictures of my daughter from your post?
She is only 10 years old and you don'y have any right to public her photos without asking me.
Please do it now.
Ada

Профиль Отправить email  

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Ask before taking the photos???
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 фев 2008, 13:49 

rainisland писал(а):
Can you take off the pictures of my daughter from your post?
She is only 10 years old and you don'y have any right to public her photos without asking me.
Please do it now.
Ada

*ok*ОК! Thank You! *\* *\* *\**S!* :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 фев 2008, 13:58 

Изображение

ой, какая он здесь лапа *ah* ну просто *gil*

PS rainisland, big thanks for your pics ))(( *\*

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 371 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа